Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Happy Endings Chronicles
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le recensement
Il demeure obligatoire. Cependant, si vous n'avez pas rp pour le mois en cours il vous est possible de recenser une absence.
Nouvelles têtes
Souhaitons la bienvenue à Tristan Delcambre qui nous a rejoint récemment.
N'hésitez pas à passer par sa fiche de présentation pour luicsouhaiter la bienvenue, ou sur sa fiche de liens.
Le retour de Carrie
Merci à la belle Carrie qui nous rejoint à nouveau dans le staff.
Soutenez nous
Pour ça rien de plus simple. Rendez-vous par ici
Où cliquez sur les coquelicot présents sur la page d'accueil
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

RUMPELSTILTSKIN

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Invité
Invité

RUMPELSTILTSKIN Empty
Message# Sujet: RUMPELSTILTSKIN   RUMPELSTILTSKIN Icon_minitime1Ven 9 Nov - 19:49

❝ All magic comes with a price ❞

❝ They said it dear; I'm a coward. No matter what. I have failed my wife, my son, my loved ones. I  feared losing them so much I made them run away. I let my heart be drowned in my thirst for power. I thought it was what I needed to protect them. But I enjoyed it way too much. I abandonned my son like my father abadonned me. I got so deep into the darkness that I cannot come back. But I know I can have it all; love, power and family. Just watch me, dearie. ❞

Take a look into the darkness

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

RUMPELSTILTSKIN Empty
Message# Sujet: Re: RUMPELSTILTSKIN   RUMPELSTILTSKIN Icon_minitime1Mar 20 Nov - 0:24

❝ I've always been nothing but a burden to you ❞

❝ You never were a father. Spending all your earnings in alcohol, and playing games to the minds of others. Always leaving me in the hands of some women, as you couldn't even take care of your own child. You let me go many times before I lost you. And then my fear was to become just like you. I wish you had loved me as I loved you. Because any love is now gone, papa. ❞

The pain of being fatherless

☾ Underco'

Invité
Invité

RUMPELSTILTSKIN Empty
Message# Sujet: Re: RUMPELSTILTSKIN   RUMPELSTILTSKIN Icon_minitime1Lun 21 Jan - 20:13

❝ It's all right. Your Papa is here... ❞

...And I promise... I will never... ever leave you. That's what I told you, my boy, when you were nothing but a wee baby. The only reason left I had to keep living. I sacrificed so much for you. I broke my own leg not to fight, in order for you to not be fatherless. Of course, I feared death. But death was even scarier knowing you would be without a father. Knowing I would leave you behind. All I wanted was to be there for my son. But i failed you, Bae. I lost myself and let you go... When I should have held on and taken a chance at this new life with you. ❞

I let you down and lost myself

☾ Underco'

Contenu sponsorisé

RUMPELSTILTSKIN Empty
Message# Sujet: Re: RUMPELSTILTSKIN   RUMPELSTILTSKIN Icon_minitime1

RUMPELSTILTSKIN

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1